Engage at Forensics Europe Expo
“A comprehensive series of show floor seminars, workshops and demos are planned for Forensics Europe Expo 2022”
Available to all visitors free of charge, the show floor theatres will feature an unrivalled programme of speakers who’ll lead debates on the latest forensics technology and developments. In addition, we are planning a number of networking events to allow you to engage with your peers from the forensics and investigation sectors.
Entry to the show is free for pre-registered visitors. Fill out the form on this page, and we’ll contact you as soon as registration goes live.
Present at Forensics Europe Expo
Interested in sharing your expertise with the Forensics Europe Expo audience? Complete the form and we’ll get in touch when our call for papers is announced.
Forensics 2021 Programme
At FEE 2021, the programme focussed on The influence of the COVID-19 pandemic on the future of forensic science.
In 2021 we partnered with the National Forensic Science Technology Center (NFSTC) and Global Forensic & Justice Center (GFJC) at Florida International University (FIU).
Day 1: Forensics 2025: Where we need to be
- A new approach to the Forensics Report
- Forensic Video Analysis with Amped FIVE: One Tool, a Million Possibilities
- Mobile Forensics: Taking the Logic Out of Traditional Logical Collections
- Tomorrow’s forensics, today; how to process and investigate data faster in a collaborative way
- Keynote Panel: Forensics 2025 – Where we need to be (and how we get there)
- Intentional Firearm Microstamping: Targeting Firearm / Light Weapons Trafficking
- 100x faster triage of computers and smartphones
- AI and the future of forensic science and crime scene response
Day 2: Harnessing emerging technologies
- Comprehensive Digital Intelligence to Address your needs in the field
- AI-Powered Analytics in Oxygen Forensic Detective
- Explainable and transparent AI for Digital Forensics
- Frontline Mobile Forensics: The Next Generation
- Keynote Panel: Harnessing emerging technologies for forensics and criminal justice
- VR & Forensics: What are the benefits?
- Human-computer interaction, security, and forensics
- Digital Forensics Readiness of Child Online Protection AI-based Applications
Day 3: Collaboration across borders and disciplines
- A new approach to online collaborative training in forensic biology
- Mathematics tools for digital forensics
- The importance of digital forensics in the maritime environment and shipping
- Epistemic Logic and Theory of Mind for Modelling Group Dynamics of Criminal Organizations
- Keynote Panel: The influence of the COVID-19 pandemic on collaboration in forensic science
Complete form to get notified when registration is live:
Please note: the form may take up to a minute to process so only click submit once.
If you have provided a non-business domain email address (such as, but not limited to, gmail, hotmail, yahoo etc) you are doing so in the context of it being used for your business and not personal interactions with evendia Ltd.